The Zollinger House has served as Sigma Phi Epsilon’s Headquarters office since 1990. The building is named after J. Edward Zollinger, William & Mary ‘27, who served as Grand President from 1967-1971.
In addition to its functional use as an office building, Zollinger House is also home to many artifacts and photos from SigEp’s history, which are on permanent display throughout the building. SigEp brothers from across the country have made trips to see original founder’s badges, Uncle Billy’s writing desk, the complete archives of the Journal, and more.
Built in 1914, Zollinger House was formerly the estate home for the Baskervill family. Henry E. Baskervill was a prominent architect in Richmond. The Fraternity acquired the property in 1988 and Citation recipient Thomas Allardyce, Lamar ‘70, designed the interior space.
Call or visit today, but please note that tours might only be available during business hours, if not set up ahead of time.
310 S. Boulevard
Richmond, Va. 23220